Sunday, December 12, 2010

First Diplomatic Posting Reflection

The First Diplomatic Posting was a very stressful unit for me, between my family cattle business dispersing and my dad being in the hospital for four weeks, I had a lot going on. Also I had a bit of a wake up call and realized I'm not in junior high anymore and that I have to work a little harder for my usual 85%.  Some of the thing that I was nervous about before, for example my group work, really turned out great and surprised me. A place I need to improve and feel I can with your comments is my writing skills. Some of my hopes for the second postings is that I can be a bit more organized and improve on my writing skills and technique.

1 comment:

  1. I will try to make useful comments about your writing, especially as we work toward the essay with our novel study. Interesting that team assignments have gone well, isn't it? Why might that be?
    Most importantly, though life decided to get in the way of school and life itself, you seem to have handled a very difficult situation very well.

    8/10

    ReplyDelete