Sunday, April 10, 2011

Personal Reflection Diplomatic Posting #3

In the third diplomatic mission I feel that my overall performance was good but I could improve. One of the things I would like to improve is my writing technique. Writing has never really been one of my strengths and I would like to improve on it. Some of the things I did well in this mission are group work, and presenting. I felt in my group I was a good leader and contributed a lot into every project. In presenting the projects I feel I did a fairly good job on keeping eye contact and looking at the audience not the screen, but I could still improve upon that. In the fourth diplomatic mission I would like to take all the things I have learned from the start of the year till now and really bring them all together. I am looking forward to the book report and also preparing my first portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment