Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Un-Examined Life parts 2&3: Family

I have two pictures for family a symbolic one and an actual picture because to me family is the most important. The actual picture is of me and my family in Christmas 2008 when we went to my Uncles house in Jamaica. The symbolic picture is a little more complicated. The blue section with the 5 stars represents my immediate family.(Mom debbie, Dad Cam, Sister Laramie, Me, Brother Colby) The green section with three stars represents my grandparents.(Grandpa & Grandma Sissons, and Grandma Cutler) The red section represents my first cousins, aunties, and uncles.

Family:
My family is the biggest part of my identity, they are the initial reason behind everything I do. My mom was the one who got me started in sports, I have great friends because I was raised with good morals, I am inspired to see the world because of my grandparents travel. And I am determined to be successful because my uncles both started their own businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment