Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Un-Examined Life: Parts 2&3: Where I Live and Where I go in the World

I choose the globe shape with multiple countries flags because to me it represents all the amazing countries I want to visit throughout my life and it also represent Canada where I am from not only because our flag is on it but because we are a nation that excepts all people no matter where they are from.

Where I Live and Where I go in the World:
Where I live because I will never forget where I came from. Where I go because I want to see the world and discover whats out there. I want to see and do everything and anything while I still can. I don't want to be 85 sitting in a funeral home wishing I would of done something. I want to live with minimal regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment